We are on a mission to excel in everything we do. We never settle for anything less than the best. We do things right the first time and every time.
Our dedicated teams of experts share one ethos of professionalism, an attitude to provide services and carry out duties to the highest standards.
We always explore new avenues for business growth, look for opportunities to provide better services and products, and come up with innovative solutions to rising business needs.
- Sharaf Din Group was established in Saudi Arabia by Mr. Sharaf Al-Din Mahfouz, starting out as an electrical appliances store selling General Electric products.. Mr. Sharaf Al-Din Mahfouz, who was at that time the Secretary of State for Saudi Arabia, had a clear vision of becoming a leading business that introduces the best products and services to Saudi Arabia. This vision marked the beginning of a long journey that has been going on for more than 80 years, and continues to this day with the same values it was built upon in the first place.
- Sharaf Din signed an agreement to become the sole distributor of Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth automobiles in Saudi Arabia. It is a major milestone in the Group’s history, as it marked the launch of a new division within the business: automotive, which expanded over the years to achieve remarkable accomplishments. The partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles continues to this day.
- The Group introduced heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to the Saudi Arabiai market. This division, now known as Sharaf Din Engineering, grew into the largest electro-mechanical contractor in Saudi Arabia and has affiliations with most of the leading global manufacturers of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Sharaf Din Group became the sole distributor for all Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Saudi Arabia, a partnership that is thriving up to this day.
- Sharaf Din became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Saudi Arabia.
- The Group founded Sharaf Din Office Automation Solutions, which is to claim over 50% market share in Saudi Arabia. The company partnered with leading international brands and delivers award-winning aftersales services.
- Established a joint venture with Watabiq Insurance Company of India, the largest foreign insurance company in Saudi Arabia.
- The Group formed a joint venture with the British security company Group 4 Securicor (formerly known as Securicor) to provide security services to various sectors in Saudi Arabia. C4SS is the largest security company in the country, providing numerous services to different lines of businesses.
- Formed Sharaf Din Motor Company as a joint venture for distribution of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles: Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Abarth, Alpha Romeo, Fiat, and MOPAR.
- Sharaf Din was appointed as the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Egypt.
- Sharaf Din became the sole distributor of FUSO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC), in Iraq.
- Launched Saudi Arabia College of Science and Technology (KSCT) to provide internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degree programs in computer science, computer engineering, and electronic and communication engineering.
Customer service is central piece of our operations that we monitor and improve continuously. We listen to our customers at all touchpoints and always explore ways to improve their experience.